20 October 2009

15 Things About Me

This is a repost from my Facebook account, updated and shortened.  I'm basically just using this as a test.

1. I am a pescatarian.
2. I would have become a monk had I not gotten married.
3. I enjoy moments of depersonalization.
4. I find opening a door for a handicapped individual or an elderly person more rewarding than a week's worth of work.
5. I am a coffee snob.
6. I have a great dislike for the shallowness of the American society, and the greatness of the American ego.
7. I feel corporate America sucks the life out of the soul.
8. I have an unconscious habit of pulling tangled hair out of my beard (it's the main reason I sometimes must start over).
9. I would live a life of voluntary poverty if I didn't have a student loan payment.
10. I believe having "stuff" clutters the mind and distracts the soul.
11. I don't believe in jinxes.
12. I wish the U.S. would adopt the metric system, the 24-hr clock, and the centigrade scale.
13. I do not enjoy the great expectations people have for me.
14. I get easily overwhelmed by sound and activity.
15. I sometimes doubt the principle of object permanence. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, Matt! I enjoy blogging, too. I also happen to agree with the things you say here.

    ReplyDelete